Monday 1 February 2010

It has been 30 years....

12 January 1980...It was the first time I set foot in the land so far away from home. Just reaching 13 years of age on January 6th I was an alien in my own world. Oh.. syahdunya waktu itu Allah saja yang tahu. Kata ayah, it was only temporary...a normal feeling for a normal people. Yes I was being normal that time. Just like me, ayah was also being normal.. I guessed. When everything was over ayah walked away without looking back. I was left crying my heart out to deal with my own life...
Now after 30 years I understand. I was never being left alone. It was just what life should be.. May be ayah was afraid I might see something running down his cheek when we said goodbye. Yes now I remember ...I did see that thing.... Thank you ayah for teaching me to be this strong. I really need your strength. Time has come. Now it might be my turn to be in your position.
Apa-apa pun may Allah gives me strength. May His blessing be with me and all the people I love...

No comments:

Ganti hose paip air (bidet spray)

Hari ini kita sambung kerja-kerja di bilik air pulak. Kebetulan hubby ajak keluar lunch di Melawati Mall, ayuhlah kita singgah beli barang d...